This website is developed by accessible web design principles, there are 5 areas contained in the website:
1.Main menu block on upper side
2.Website navigation bar
3.Sub-menu block on left side
4.Main content area
5.Related information block on bottom side
Access key settings:
- Alt + 1: Main menu block on upper side, including Home, SiteMap, Chinese Website.
- Alt + 2: Main content area shows contents of each page.
- Alt + 3: Website Navigation bar.
- Alt + 4: Search input box.
- Alt + 5: Sub-menu block on left side.
- Alt + 0: Related information block on bottom side.
When the tab of this website cannot be clicked by mouse, you can browse contents by keyboard:
← → or ↑↓: move tag
Home or End: direct to first tag or last tag
Tab: browse further content of the tag. If the tag links to radio, use ← → or ↑↓ to choose item.
Tab + Shift: back to previous content, use ← → or ↑↓ move tag when back to tags.